Menu Afteroom Plus Dining Chair
A beautifully minimal chair for everyday life, the Afteroom Chair takes inspiration from the philosophy of the Bauhaus school. A MENU bestseller since its launch in 2012, the chair is the work of Afteroom, a young Stockholm studio founded by rising-star designers Hung-Ming Chen and Chen-Yen Wei. The pair take the chair to another level with the introduction of Afteroom Chair Plus. Like the original, there is a reduction to essentials and stripping back of unnecessary components. The latest addition features a luxurious upholstered seat and backrest, and wider backrest. The result is a blissfully simple chair that embraces minimalism and clean lines with maximum comfort.
Special order item: Please allow 2-4 weeks from time of purchase. Please contact our store for availability and lead times.
- 31.5" H x 17.9" W x 20.1" D
- Seat: Approx. 18-19"H, 15" DIA, Approx. 2" thick
- Back: 9"H x 13"W x 1"L
- 5" Gap Between Back and Seat
- Leg diameter: 0.5"
- Caster DIA: Approx. 8"
- Weight capacity tested up to 360 lbs
- Powder Coated Steel
- Painted MDF
- Walnut Veneer
- Nevotex, "Dakar" 0250, Cognac - Aniline Leather
- Sørensen Leather, "Shade" Pitch Black 20296 - Aniline Leather
- Jab Anstoetz Group, "City Velvet" CA7832/078, Grey - 100% Polyester
- Jab Anstoetz Group, "City Velvet" CA7832/031, Earth - 100% Polyester
- Nevotex, "Ritz" brun 8469, Brown - 82% Bomull, 9% Modal, 9% Polyester
- Nevotex, "Ritz" gammalrosa 4512, Dusty Rose - 82% Bomull, 9% Modal, 9% Polyester
About The Designer
Obsessed with clever solutions for modern living, Menu strives to create timeless objects of both beauty and function. Based in Denmark, Menu works with top designers and local craftspeople the world over, to create the best modern design while preserving traditional skills.
"We want to make the world better, less complicated, a little bit nicer to wake up to." – Menu