We Norwegians Women Eigerøy Sweater
The Eigerøy sweaters are named after the lighthouse with the same name, situated south of Stavanger. In its time, this lighthouse was quite an innovation, as it was the first tower in Norway to be made of cast iron. This was 1854. The sweaters are knitted with Leonora SŸdwolle yarn, which is machine washable. The boat neck sweater is knitted with a contrast intarsia on the sleeves, and the shape is slightly oversized for a loose and comfortable drape. On the chest you will find the map coordinates for the lighthouse, knitted as a jacquard. Designed in Norway, made in China.
- Regular. Model is wearing size S.
- Model's measurements: Height: 5'7", Bust: 30.7", Waist: 24.5", Hips: 38"
- 100% merino wool
- Machine wash cold on delicate/wool setting
- Washing bag is recommended
- Use special detergent for wool - No bleach
- Do not soak, rub or wring
- Do not tumble dry
- Reshape when wet - Dry flat
- Iron/steam using a cloth
- May shrink upto 5%